In this exciting and impactful role, your responsibility will be hands-on. You will work cross-functionally to provide leadership and ensure creative and analytical teams are effectively and efficiently completing their work as it relates to new and current digital and non-digital products and services. The role also involves understanding the market, our customers, the consumers and developing relevant solutions that delight them. The PSO director will lead multi-disciplinary work teams to deliver completed solutions with quality, on time and within budget.
– Bachelors degree in business, marketing or a related field ? masters, preferred.
– 5+ years of experience delivering current & new projects and products to market with market success.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Trustworthy to cooperate, collaborate and contribute.
– Data analysis to support the progress of products and service.
– Experience managing relationships.
– Advanced spreadsheet skills required (MS Excel)
– Persuasion, visioning, and relating skills.
– Sales and negotiation experience preferred.