The responsibility of the project coordinator is to assist the manager regarding the assigned project. This responsibility involves communications, analysis, reporting and effective results for the successful completion of the project. The project coordinator may also work closely with fellow project coordinators for the same project.
– High school diploma.
– 1 year of work experience with a structured company.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Trustworthy to cooperate, collaborate and contribute.
– Eagerness and passion to work with small, medium and large teams for the successful outcome of the project.
– Experience reporting issues to management.
– Familiarity with web sites, research and some analysis.
– Note: The project coordinator role is a temporary role.