The responsibility of the quality analyst it to analyze and ensure quality project performance occurs and to ensure that quality products and service are delivered to the company customers. Valued quality controls and quality assurance tasks are completed to ensure the success of the company.
– Bachelors degree in business, marketing or a related field – masters preferred.
– 5+ years of experience providing quality analysis for customer satisfaction.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Trustworthy to cooperate, collaborate and contribute.
– Strategic analysis to support the progress of products and service.
– Experience managing relationships and teams of managers.
– Advanced spreadsheet skills required (MS Excel)
– Persuasion, visioning, and relating skills.
– Sales and negotiation experience preferred.