Your responsibility will be hands-on. You will provide leadership over team of account and project managers and ensure successful delivery of products and services are provided on-time, within budget and with quality. The PMO director will also work closely with the PSO Director to ensure satisfaction to customers. The role involves understanding account and project management which is comprised of sales within each project’s life cycle. The PMO director will lead multiple portfolio and project managers and provide performance analysis of projects and managers.
– Bachelors degree in business, marketing project management or a related field ? masters, preferred.
– 5+ years of experience delivering current & new projects and products to market with market success.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Trustworthy to cooperate, collaborate contribute and lead.
– Data analysis to support the progress of portfolio and project management.
– Experience managing relationships.
– Advanced spreadsheet skills required (MS Excel)
– Persuasion, visioning, and relating skills.
– Sales and negotiation experience preferred.